- How Much Money Is Needed To Invest In Rental Property?
- Should A Real Estate Investor Get An Agent’s License?
- 5 Big Factors That Affect The Costs Of Renovating Your Home
- SIBOR Hike – What You Can Do With Your Current Loan
- 6 Basic Don’ts Of Real Estate Negotiation Tactics
- Will New Condo Relaunches Trigger The Great Property Sale We Have All Been Waiting For?
- 10 Proximity Amenities That Add Value To Real Estate
- How To Get Personal Loans More Easily With Good Credit
More Academic News
Cluster development is a type of site planning where a grouping of residential units...
- Posted December 10, 2019
A straight note is a promissory note for a loan whereby only interest payment...
- Posted December 7, 2019
An agricultural lien is a statutory lien that has been placed on the corps...
- Posted December 5, 2019
A midrise refers to a building that is not too short or tall, and...
- Posted December 4, 2019
Age-life depreciation is a method of calculating depreciation of a property based on it’s...
- Posted December 3, 2019
The attraction principle is a theory that commercial hubs have a strong pulling factor...
- Posted December 2, 2019
Reinstatement is a term used in real estate to refer to the restoring of...
- Posted November 29, 2019
Revocation refers to the terminating, recalling, canceling or annulling a power of authority that...
- Posted November 27, 2019
Preventive maintenance refers to the practice of keeping in good state so that costly...
- Posted November 25, 2019
A demising wall is a wall constructed to separate two tenants within a space,...
- Posted November 22, 2019