- How Much Money Is Needed To Invest In Rental Property?
- Should A Real Estate Investor Get An Agent’s License?
- 5 Big Factors That Affect The Costs Of Renovating Your Home
- SIBOR Hike – What You Can Do With Your Current Loan
- 6 Basic Don’ts Of Real Estate Negotiation Tactics
- Will New Condo Relaunches Trigger The Great Property Sale We Have All Been Waiting For?
- 10 Proximity Amenities That Add Value To Real Estate
- How To Get Personal Loans More Easily With Good Credit
Density is a measure of the number of things in a particular land area.
This number helps planners to properly plan for development without putting excessive stress on the people who would actually be using space.
The things that are used for representing density are usually families, occupants, households, houses, etc.
The land area is usually represented by a per acre basis.
This means that a typical expression of density can be 10 houses per acre.
Density is used in density zoning, cluster zoning, land use intensity calculation, etc.
The trend in urban cities is to reduce residential density so as to improve quality of life. One way to do this is to require larger building lots.