- How Much Money Is Needed To Invest In Rental Property?
- Should A Real Estate Investor Get An Agent’s License?
- 5 Big Factors That Affect The Costs Of Renovating Your Home
- SIBOR Hike – What You Can Do With Your Current Loan
- 6 Basic Don’ts Of Real Estate Negotiation Tactics
- Will New Condo Relaunches Trigger The Great Property Sale We Have All Been Waiting For?
- 10 Proximity Amenities That Add Value To Real Estate
- How To Get Personal Loans More Easily With Good Credit
Fast Track Construction
Fast track construction basically refers to construction projects that have started or scheduled to start before all plans and specifications have been completed and approved.
As each day a construction project carries on will cost money, builders often explore the possibility of fast track construction to minimize the possibilities of delays in the completion date.
After all, the commencement of digging and laying foundations can start before the interior plans are completed. A phase one of construction can proceed.
This practice is especially widespread when there are critical time aspects to it.
For example, a soccer franchise might need the stadium to be completed before the start of the season. So every effort is put into minimizing the potential of delays in completion so that the team has a home ground to play in when the season starts.