- How Much Money Is Needed To Invest In Rental Property?
- Should A Real Estate Investor Get An Agent’s License?
- 5 Big Factors That Affect The Costs Of Renovating Your Home
- SIBOR Hike – What You Can Do With Your Current Loan
- 6 Basic Don’ts Of Real Estate Negotiation Tactics
- Will New Condo Relaunches Trigger The Great Property Sale We Have All Been Waiting For?
- 10 Proximity Amenities That Add Value To Real Estate
- How To Get Personal Loans More Easily With Good Credit
Interval ownership is a type of shared property ownership whereby various owners (investors) take turns to acquire title to enjoy exclusive use of it periodically.
This is also what is commonly known as time-share.
Interval ownership has been the target of bad press in the past and has enjoyed a low profile in recent years.
Either because people have wised-up to them or that there are lesser real estate structured this way in modern times.
But the fact of the matter is that time share properties do have various benefits that you cannot find anywhere else.
And in many ways, make a lot of sense.
One just needs to perform meticulous diligence before getting involved in one.