- How Much Money Is Needed To Invest In Rental Property?
- Should A Real Estate Investor Get An Agent’s License?
- 5 Big Factors That Affect The Costs Of Renovating Your Home
- SIBOR Hike – What You Can Do With Your Current Loan
- 6 Basic Don’ts Of Real Estate Negotiation Tactics
- Will New Condo Relaunches Trigger The Great Property Sale We Have All Been Waiting For?
- 10 Proximity Amenities That Add Value To Real Estate
- How To Get Personal Loans More Easily With Good Credit
Marginal release refers to the method of recording, or noting, of the satisfaction of a mortgage or lien.
Some terminology used include the release of a mortgage.
When this occurs, a notation is made in the margin or the records.
This is only made legitimate when the notation is made by an official county recorder.
It goes without saying that lenders are very meticulous with marginal releases.
Thorough checks and re-checks are conducted with every borrower.
And the green light to go ahead with the release will only be given when a lender is certain of a borrower’s status.