- How Much Money Is Needed To Invest In Rental Property?
- Should A Real Estate Investor Get An Agent’s License?
- 5 Big Factors That Affect The Costs Of Renovating Your Home
- SIBOR Hike – What You Can Do With Your Current Loan
- 6 Basic Don’ts Of Real Estate Negotiation Tactics
- Will New Condo Relaunches Trigger The Great Property Sale We Have All Been Waiting For?
- 10 Proximity Amenities That Add Value To Real Estate
- How To Get Personal Loans More Easily With Good Credit
Off-street parking refers to the providing of parking spaces on a property instead of the street.
This can mean that vehicles can park on grass patches on private property instead of the road outside the property.
This off street parking can sometimes be a requirement due to zoning features. Especially when a structure on a property is to be used.
The space allocated for vehicles should not just provide sufficient space to park vehicles, but also adequate space for vehicles to maneuver for entry and exit.
Sometimes public events held on public property can also have off-street parking as they make the most sense due to the nature of such events.
When in doubt, do check with local authorities on the necessary requirements.