- How Much Money Is Needed To Invest In Rental Property?
- Should A Real Estate Investor Get An Agent’s License?
- 5 Big Factors That Affect The Costs Of Renovating Your Home
- SIBOR Hike – What You Can Do With Your Current Loan
- 6 Basic Don’ts Of Real Estate Negotiation Tactics
- Will New Condo Relaunches Trigger The Great Property Sale We Have All Been Waiting For?
- 10 Proximity Amenities That Add Value To Real Estate
- How To Get Personal Loans More Easily With Good Credit
One Hundred Percent Location
A one-hundred-percent location is a term used to refer to a specific spot within an urban area where rental and land value are the highest.
They are not limited to commercial or residential developments. And can often by a mix of residential and commercial units.
While some people consider this as the “best” location, categorizing a property as the best can be very subjective.
Because even though it might have a high value, it might not offer the best returns to an investor due to the huge capital outlay. And while the location is good with a host of amenities nearby, a homeowner might not like the bustling neighborhood.
There are may reasons why a property considered as the best by one would not meet the expectations of another.
This is why a one hundred percent location is usually just used as a benchmark reference when researching other properties in the area.
If a particular spot is the standard 100%, then how many percent would another spot be?