- How Much Money Is Needed To Invest In Rental Property?
- Should A Real Estate Investor Get An Agent’s License?
- 5 Big Factors That Affect The Costs Of Renovating Your Home
- SIBOR Hike – What You Can Do With Your Current Loan
- 6 Basic Don’ts Of Real Estate Negotiation Tactics
- Will New Condo Relaunches Trigger The Great Property Sale We Have All Been Waiting For?
- 10 Proximity Amenities That Add Value To Real Estate
- How To Get Personal Loans More Easily With Good Credit
More Commentary News
New Condominiums Launching In Upcoming Months Of 2013
When the property cooling measures were announced on 11 January 2013, there was a...
- Posted February 20, 2013
Bidadari New Estate For Residential Homes – Bidda what?
As the public discussions shift into high gear on the latest White Paper published...
- Posted February 2, 2013
8 Key Social And Demographic Trends That Will Shape The Singapore Property Landscape
It is now 2013 and it seems more and more likely that 2014-2015 will...
- Posted January 30, 2013
Singapore Population Close To 7 Million By 2030 According To White Paper
Singapore’s population could hit 6.9 million in 2030 – up from the current 5.3...
- Posted January 29, 2013
Q412 Statistics Validates Timely Property Cooling Measures
Property prices continued to defy fundamentals by growing at in the face of multiple...
- Posted January 28, 2013
Dealing With Bad Tenants From Hell
For every landlord, the ultimate stories that are told to friends are the ones...
- Posted January 21, 2013
Take That! – Huge Uppercut Delivered To Property Price Monster
After so many rounds of drastic measures served on the property beast, prices are...
- Posted January 12, 2013
Mega Supply Of Properties From 2013 to 2016 – Where Is The Risk
It is becoming more and more obvious that a mega supply of properties are...
- Posted January 7, 2013
Property Prices Hitting Outrageous Heights – Rationale Behind Investors To Continue Buying
Despite so many rounds of property cooling measures, property prices continue to hit levels...
- Posted January 4, 2013
Why Properties Are Better Investments Than Stocks
It seems like every time we read the financial sections of newspapers, we would...
- Posted January 3, 2013