- How Much Money Is Needed To Invest In Rental Property?
- Should A Real Estate Investor Get An Agent’s License?
- 5 Big Factors That Affect The Costs Of Renovating Your Home
- SIBOR Hike – What You Can Do With Your Current Loan
- 6 Basic Don’ts Of Real Estate Negotiation Tactics
- Will New Condo Relaunches Trigger The Great Property Sale We Have All Been Waiting For?
- 10 Proximity Amenities That Add Value To Real Estate
- How To Get Personal Loans More Easily With Good Credit
More Commentary News
20 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Going Hardcore Into Properties
Knowing yourself is half the battle won. These questions will help you explore your...
- Posted December 9, 2013
6 Unusual Tenant Issues That Will Send You Scrambling For Solutions
If we live in an uncivilized and unfair world, you could probably chase out...
- Posted December 6, 2013
Why You Should Only Invest In Local Properties You Are Familiar With
Today, real estate as well as other businesses, face the same problems as the...
- Posted November 16, 2013
Subject To Inspection Contingency Clause Can Save Your Investment
When you are making lowball offers to purchase someone else’s property, you want to...
- Posted November 14, 2013
Rental Control – Will You Chicken Out And Decrease Rents?
It is actually a pretty common occurrence for landlords to get emotionally attached to...
- Posted November 1, 2013
8 Things Your Property Agent Will Not Say To You
We hire them to help us. But we also cannot expect them to help...
- Posted October 30, 2013
4 Common Myths Of Real Estate Investing To Remove From Your Head
Investors often run into pitfalls because of their believes in myths that have somehow...
- Posted October 22, 2013
Real Estate Crowdfunding Takes Crowdsourcing To The Next Level
Unless you have been living in a shoebox or an isolated island in recent...
- Posted October 12, 2013
Real Estate Will Always Be A Sellers Market
Real estate is always a seller’s market, so long as you do the correct...
- Posted October 1, 2013
Why Properties Can Be The last thing Some People Invest In
There are several valid arguments as to why properties should be the last thing...
- Posted September 28, 2013