- How Much Money Is Needed To Invest In Rental Property?
- Should A Real Estate Investor Get An Agent’s License?
- 5 Big Factors That Affect The Costs Of Renovating Your Home
- SIBOR Hike – What You Can Do With Your Current Loan
- 6 Basic Don’ts Of Real Estate Negotiation Tactics
- Will New Condo Relaunches Trigger The Great Property Sale We Have All Been Waiting For?
- 10 Proximity Amenities That Add Value To Real Estate
- How To Get Personal Loans More Easily With Good Credit
Balinese Style Studio Apartment Interior Design
What better way to create a conducive environment at home to rest and relax than to set up a Bali style design. Interior design inspired by resort furniture and fittings has been gaining a lot of traction over the years. And there are few concepts better equipped to arouse resort living than Balinese. You don’t even need a big house to adopt this timeless design as observed in this studio sized apartment. The drawback is that the more electronics you try to fit in, the lesser the relaxing ambience becomes.
Parquet flooring. Rattan material wall ledge. Cushion sofa set with knitted cushion covers. Dark wood coffee table. Aloe vera table display. Decorative artificial bamboo tree in huge stone flower pot. Bali style utensils tray. Queen size bed with wooden canopy bed frame. Side tables with round lamps and warm lighting. False ceiling with down lights. Hallway to kitchen.